If you’re an Artist, Crafter, or Maker who wants to grow a creative business, this book is for you. It’s packed with strategic business advice that’s jargon-free and tailored to creative entrepreneurs. Learn Pro Tips and secret tricks for branding, pricing, marketing, sales, and getting press. Discover crucial resources that give you an edge over the competition including:
- How to build a website in an afternoon (no website skills required) (p. 67)
- The most popular day and time to be marketing on social media (p. 172)
- How to price your products using a simple formula (p. 49)
- If you don’t have this piece of paper, you’re breaking the law (p. 26)
- Why limiting selection and raising prices increases sales (p. 52)
- How to write product descriptions that inform and persuade (p. 70)
- 17 chapters covering every stage of business, from “What should I call my business?” to “How do I hire employees?”
- 100+ handy resources to grow your business and be more productive. They’re also grouped together in the back of the book for easy reference.
- 30+ Pro Tips covering branding, pricing, marketing, sales, and getting press. These are the tips the professionals use, some of which have never been published before.
- A detailed index and helpful glossary for quick reference.
There’s over 200 pages of juicy tips and handy resources you’ll use from Day 1 to Year 5. An easy-to-use reference book, Make. Sell. Repeat. is the ultimate creative business guide you’ll revisit again and again.
Written by serial entrepreneur and business coach Emily “the Maker Maker” Worden. She is a lifelong crafter, an MBA graduate, and passionate about helping others succeed. Emily is available for coaching, teaching, and speaking opportunities, click here for more info.